Thursday, March 24, 2011

confession of a bookaholic.

Ever since I was a little girl. I loved to read. I don't remember when I started to love books exactly. I think it started when we had our first book fair during second grade. Mom made me buy this book that I was sure I was going to hate. It's killing me that I can't remember the name. I can still see the cover of the book in my mind. Since I wanted to buy something, anything. I ended up buying the book my mom wanted me to get. I read that book way too many times. Soon after I couldn't get enough of the library. I wanted to be there every minute of every day. So. The point is. My love for reading has only intensified as the years have passed. I have spent countless hours completely engulfed in my books. I think if I could spend the rest of my days reading. I would be the happiest lady ever. Which is why I've chosen to be a literary editor. Well. I've pretty much told all of you how much of a nerd I really am. And I'm totally okay with it. :)


When I have a house of my very own. I will have a library. But for now. This is all I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment