Sunday, March 27, 2011

what the world needs now. is love. sweet love.

It's been raining since yesterday. I complained for awhile yesterday because I had to drive home in a near tornado. I'm at home now though. Listening to the rain fall, relaxing in the living room, and watching an old favorite movie of mine. My legs are still exhausted from my two mile run last night. I've always liked running the most when I ran in the rain.. Arielle, Mark, Mom and I were all here last night. Arielle and I ordered Chinese for dinner. My fortune fell short of my expectations. "You are the mast of every situation." How not like me is that statement? 

 It's Sunday and we're missing church again. I miss everyone there. I miss the talks. I miss the feeling I get when I'm there. I miss listening to Brother Weisler. I miss Brother Clarke and how, when he sees you, his whole face lights up. I miss the girls in Relief Society. I miss Zachary's lesson in Gospel Principles. I miss the hymns, the prayers, the spirit. Well. You get it. I miss everything about my church. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had to miss church. But I read this blog of your's so have a blessed day as well! :) I love listening to the rain fall, add chinese takeout to that and I'm sure it was a perfect evening! :)

    ReplyDelete