Wednesday, March 23, 2011

oh sickness. you and i are not. friends.

Well. I wasn't able to work all day today. Which is very unfortunate. I would have so much rather been at work for those ten hours than laying in the bed feeling as if death was upon me. Apparently, my sister and the babies had this stomach virus when they visited yesterday. And of course everyone failed to inform me of this fact. So Jaidyn and I shared a water. And tada. I'm up this morning at five sicker than I have ever been. In. My. Life. Maybe that's a tad bit of an exaggeration. But nonetheless. I hate being sick. My immune system has been failing me lately. I think my boss may fire me if it keeps making me catch the flu, bronchitis, and whatever this is I have now.

K. So. I'll stop complaining now.. :)

Let's talk about a few good things that's going on and whatnot. I'm going to readmitted to Gordon this week. Yay for college. I've sent my applications to both BYU and BYU-I. My mommy is beautiful and loves me too much for my own good. The short ride to take my baby brother to work this morning gave us a little time to chat it up. (Even though all I wanted to do was stay in bed and cry..)

That's all for now. I hope you all have a blessed day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment