Thursday, June 20, 2013

you were good to us, cali.



     I’d like you all to know that if I had the choice. I’d be a beach bum for my whole life. Being barefoot is my way of life – but being barefoot on the beach is Heaven on Earth. Reading, laying out, having the ocean waves fill my heart. Life truly can’t get much better than that. Except for when you’re lucky like me and you have six of the best people to enjoy it all with. I don’t remember the last time I’ve laughed that much before in my life. Staying where we stayed made me feel like I was home again. It was a beautiful trip; a trip that my heart has been waiting for far too long.
     At work each morning we make goals for the day and then we say a value that we want to work on. For the past few weeks my value has been Happiness. I keep searching for it and sometimes I feel like I have my fingers so close to grasping it, but then I lose it. What I took from this trip is that what I need to be happy is to fill my life with more of the people that make me laugh. People that are full of the light of Christ and that are so willing to give and to love.
                                               Stay happy, friends. 







No comments:

Post a Comment