Sunday, June 9, 2013

sunday funday

Attack-by-roommates as a mode of alarm clock might seem like a bad idea – and will seem that way until ones heart calms down from the unnecessary startle so early in the AM – but how grateful I am for those ladies. After that initial shock, I took a little road trip to the great city that is Salt Lake to drop off our dear Kasface. Italia needs her more than we do. Or maybe not. Maybe that’s a lie I tell myself because I’m fully aware that this apartment can’t be as witty and hilariously commented without that beautiful girl. Our trip back was full of Disney songs that my heart has missed more than I knew to be possible.
Sundays are just my most favorite day. Church makes my week of craziness feel worth it. Naps are guaranteed to wash away my worries. Hours are spent with beautiful and interesting people that I’ve come to know and love.
I hope your Sunday has been all of that and much more, friends.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment