Wednesday, August 31, 2011

utah... so far.

I’ve never had so much free time before in my life. My job as of now is to spend every waking minute looking for a job. Restaurants, banks, clothing stores, shoe stores, book stores. You name it. I’ve applied. And of course they all say, “give us a few weeks and we’ll get back to you.” I do, however, have a second interview at this cute little place, called Mimi’s Café, on Thursday. Wish me luck!! And if that doesn’t work out for me feel free to send me some cash… Otherwise, I may end up sleeping in my car; which no longer has a headlight. I would hit a motorcycle on my third day in Utah.
Everything else is going so well though. The roommates are so sweet and I’m so blessed to have the opportunity to get to know them. We’ve all gotten pretty close over the past few days and I love them all so much. The guys next door are seriously the best. I would have preferred an apartment that wasn’t on the third floor, but I’ll get over it. Or maybe I won’t; especially with the laundry room being so far away.
Last night my roommate, Shayla, wanted to chop all of my hair off. For some reason I’m in this whole i-want-to-change-anything-and-everything-about-my-life kind of mood. So I told her to go for it, and go for it she did. Six inches of my hair is gone and I actually love it. I can’t stop running my fingers through it or looking in the mirror. I’m not usually so self-centered, I promise. I think that’s just what a new hairstyle does to a person.
Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. We love you too. I'm so glad you moved into our apartment of all places. I would not have any motivation to run a 5 K without you!

    ReplyDelete