Friday, April 8, 2011

my favorite time of day, is when you're near.

Something I have realized lately... I love my nephews. More than anything in the world. I love to pick up Logan from pre-k. We always head to the nearest convenient store and load up on goodies. (Which I'm totally okay since his mom picks him up shortly after we get home. I'm more than happy to get him hyper and fun and then let his mom have him. :)) I love it when Jaidyin lets everyone know that he loves me. They both say my name in this cute little voice. They both refuse to call me BrittBritt. And that makes me love them even more. (One day last week, Amanda, the mommy, told Jaidyn to call me BrittBritt. He comes into the living room, looks up at my mom, and says, "Nana, I see Brittney. But where is BrittBritt?" I just thought that was too funny.) I love their hugs and kisses. I love how they talk and the things they say. I love how they always make me laugh. Even if I want to cry. I love it when they tell me they love me. I just love these boys. 


I don't want to forget about Kaydence. Logan and Jaidyn's baby sister. From what everyone says. She's a miniature version of me. Only I think she's 93489384 times cuter than I ever was as a baby. It took her forever to finally start walking. Mostly because she would rather someone hold her. When she sees you coming towards you, she looks up and gives you the sweetest little smile. It's the most precious thing I think I have ever seen in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment