Saturday, August 10, 2013

families are forever

“And verily I say unto thee that thou shalt lay aside the things of the world, and seek for things of a better.”

I read that in church this past Sunday. The following Monday I would be making my way to Georgia. And that Tuesday my mom would follow the footsteps of our dear Savior and be baptized. My heart is too full. Not only was I able to be there to witness it all, but I got to see my sweet nephews, niece and siblings - It's been two years since I've seen them last! Did I mention that I had lunch at Zaxby’s the first chance I got? It was just as good as I remember. The humidity, however, wasn't what I was expecting. It was a sweet reunion - one that I'll be forever grateful for.
Georgia will forever have a place in my heart. But it’s good to be back with these mountains I now call home.

Happy Saturday, Friends.  Tell your family you love them today!


No comments:

Post a Comment