Monday, February 11, 2013

dreams do come true.


I can be a bit of a dreamer. Maybe I go into too many details about how I want my life to be like while dreaming those dreams of mine.
 That being said … I would dream of being an ice skater when I was younger. I have Disney Channel to thank for that. So going ice skating this past weekend was almost a dream come true. Almost. Did I do a few fancy turns in the air? Not even close. Was I able to skate backwards like I didn't even care? Only because I had some fellow pushing me and keeping me from falling on my face. Did I manage to not fall on my bum once throughout the evening? You betcha.
I also have this slightly irrational fear that I’m going to fall and then have someone’s skate blade run over my hand.
Just thinking about it hurts.
I’d do it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment