Sunday, November 13, 2011

"you can do hard things...

… I can do hard things.”
That’s the phrase we tell the girls each day and that’s the phrase we make them repeat back to us each day. It’s the same phrase that I’ve come to tell myself each day as well. Sometimes we forget how powerful we really are. Sometimes we find it hard to believe in ourselves, to believe that we can do whatever we set our minds to. I know this is starting to sound similar to one of those self-help infomercials, but it’s just been on my mind lately. You know, just how I need to remember that I can accomplish more that I think I can. I can help out these sweet girls who can’t seem to find the right path in life. If I want it badly enough and if I believe in it enough, I can surely make it happen.
Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment