Sunday, September 11, 2011

did you think to pray today?

Sometimes I know when I’m making the right decisions with my life. Other times I think to myself, “What the frick are you even doing right now??” I’m at that point in my life right this very moment. I don’t know what to do or what to think and so I don’t always do the best thing for me. Or I don’t know what would be the best thing for me to do. I have way too many choices placed in front of me and I don’t know which one to choose, because there are so many possible outcomes that could be either good or bad. Then I get to where I overthink and overanalyze every situation. Then I get a headache. And then I decide to make a blog post about my incredible indecisiveness. Then I’m back at square one where I still don’t know what to do …
On a good note though, I got a second job. It’s called New Haven and I’m pretty nervous to start. I started at Mimi’s Café already. I look like boy in my uniform. Not that it’s a surprise really. That would happen since I had to get a guys buttoned up dress shirt. The job is pretty laid back so far. And today I was allowed to choose an appetizer of my choice for us all to eat. So of course I chose chicken quesadillas. Not only was it super delicious, it was also super free. Which I also love. Since I’m super broke. Yay.
Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment