Thursday, April 21, 2011

so. work it.

I just returned home from working an eleven hour shift. I'm still exhausted from the ten hour shift I worked just yesterday. And I'm pretty sure that I may just die after the nine hour shift I'm working tomorrow... I'm actually totally okay with working this much. I secretly love working. And not because I'll love looking at the next paycheck. That's definitely a plus though.. 

I'm kind of a lucky girl these days. I've realized that I have much to be grateful for.
Family.
Friends.
Prayer.
My loving Heavenly Father. 
And the list goes on...

Also. I was able to visit the Atlanta Temple this week with Arielle, her beautiful family, and her cutie pie boyfriend. I wish I could have went back each day this week. It's absolutely perfect. 

Arielle's sisters are by far the prettiest girls I know. 


I was trying to hold Moroni in my hand.. And I kinda failed.. 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment