Tuesday, March 8, 2011

makin' memories.

Arielle and I had a chance to go dumspter diving last night. I can't explain why we had to go. But here are a few photos.. I never knew that doing something so gross could be so much fun.

She was brave enough to get inside the dumspter.. I, on the other hand, was better off outside. Taking the pictures.

Pretty sure. She's the only girl I know who can be inside a dumspter.. And still look gorgeous!

Before this picture was taken. Arielle and I were parked in the middle of the road ish. When we finally got the box from the dumspter we noticed an eighteen wheeler coming towards us. So I spazzed out, tossed the box to the side, and then ran to the car. I parked in a parking space so the truck wouldn't squash my car.. Only the truck had turned completely around and was no longer coming our way. I made a fool of myself. For no reason.


After creeping behind wal mart for a little while, and after finding ourselves two useful boxes, we realized how hungry we were. We bought stuff for bean dip, came home, and watched Glee episodes.






I'll miss these nights the most when I'm in Utah. Without my other half. She never fails to make my day better when I think everything is all falling apart.


p.s. my mom is an angel. today i was terribly sick. she made me soup. let me stay in the living room and sleep all day. and is now letting me watch glee. even though i'm pretty sure she might hate it. i think i love her way too much. <3

1 comment:

  1. can't say i have ever been dumpster diving. what were ya'll looking for?

    ReplyDelete