Wednesday, March 16, 2011

honestly

I don't like avocados.
I tend to cry when I see animals that have been hit and tossed to the sides of the road.
I make lists. To-do lists. Shopping lists. List of goals. I make lists of everything and for everything.
I don't have a plan.
Salads are my favorite thing to eat right now.
I can't wait to be back in school.
I speed every time I drive somewhere.
I listen to my music too loud.
I haven't washed clothes in over a week or two.
I have few friends that I can count on.
I think I'm going to be alone forever.
I miss running.
I hate running.
Keds make me happy.
My socks never match.
My favorite movies are all kiddie movies. Finding Nemo. Up. Annie. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
I shouldn't have been given an atm card.
I hate saving money.

No comments:

Post a Comment